Social Media Policy – local markets (EMEA)
Aberdeen Asset Management (Aberdeen) Social Media content is provided for information purposes only and should not be considered individual investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any security or to adopt any investment strategy. Information provided is not intended as a complete analysis of all material facts regarding any country, region, investment or strategy. Because market and economic conditions are subject to change, Aberdeen comments, opinions and analyses are provided as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Reliance upon any information posted is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Before investing, investors should seek their own professional advice.
Aberdeen is registered in Scotland, 10 Queen’s Terrace, Aberdeen, AB10 1YG, No. SC108419, 10 Queens Terrace, Aberdeen, United Kingdom. and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom.
Do not post any personal or account information on our social media pages. Viewers should not request transactions, ask questions about their investments, or raise customer-service issues on our social media sites. Please contact Social.Media.Switzerand@aberdeen-asset.com
Any opinions expressed by followers do not necessarily represent the views of Aberdeen. Comments are moderated and are published at our discretion.
Aberdeen reserves the right to block any follower who posts content that is deemed inappropriate or offensive, constitutes a testimonial or investment, tax or legal advice or is promotional in nature. Aberdeen also reserves the right to block followers whose own social media page contains offensive or inappropriate content or serves as a promotional site.
House Rules are provided to ensure our valued community can post comments in a safe and protected environment.
0900 to 1700 (CET/CEST), Monday to Friday (excluding local Public holidays). During these hours we will endeavour to respond to your posts within twenty four hours. If you post comments or queries outside of these hours we may not respond until the next working day.
We will NEVER ask you to send us your personal or account details via Social Media. However, we may ask you to Direct Message us more details so that we can respond to your particular queries directly. Please DO NOT post and or comment on any personal details or secure information on this page as any post containing these will be deleted immediately upon our awareness.
In the interests of protecting individuals we reserve the right to remove posts containing any of the following:
- personal or confidential information (this is to protect you)
- abusive, defamatory, offensive and hateful language
- unlawful information
- trolling or deliberately disruptive discussions
- violations of any intellectual property rights
- any third party link
- malicious content
- any mistakes that we make
- inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate statements about our products, services and people
Please do not post content containing this material to our Social Media accounts.
- Aberdeen Asset Management is not affiliated to Twitter or LinkedIn; we have no control over the way in which Twitter or other third parties use the information you share on the site. Please see the Social Media channel’s own privacy and security policies for this
- Aberdeen Asset Management does not provide financial advice
- The information on our Social Media accounts is for general information only and we do not provide any representation, warranty or guarantee it will be complete, accurate or up-to-date. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any damage or loss that arises from use of this information
- By using or accessing this page, we understand that you're familiar with and agree to comply with the Social Media channel’s User Agreement
- Please only post comments if you are compliant with these House Rules
For Twitter Terms and Conditions please click here.
For LinkedIn User Agreement please click here.